It has been quite a long time since I last wrote in my blog. This fact makes me restless and excited because I want to do a lot of things at the same time and I want to do all of them so badly! For example, currently I am working in an archaeological excavation and also run my chainmail design brand through Etsy. Excavation takes my days, chainmail takes the rest of my days and nights, including the weekends.
[By the way brief information for the ones who are intrested in: Our excavation site is the “Küçükyalı ArkeoPark” located in the Anatolian side of İstanbul, Turkey. It is a 1200 year-old Byzantine structure complex consisting of a monastery, church and a cistern. You can find more details in one of my previous posts: http://xnpurple.blogspot.com.tr/2016/03/a-sustainable-urban-archaeology.html ]
Except for these 2 occupations:
- I have -and still continue to buy- a lot of books that I want to read,
- There are hundreds of topics I want to search and write on, ranging from botany to zoology, from outer space to history, from clean eating to medieval culture etc,
- I’ve participated a “Go Game” workshop short while ago and I want to practise it with my best friend laying on the grass in a cool summer evening,
- I am in love with Luxor, my sphynx cat and I want to watch movies and tv series with her, putting one after another,
- I like translating ancient Ottoman language into modern Turkish and I want to practise it more, want to memorise new words,
- I travel as much as I can whenever I find (or can create free) time, so I want to travel also,
- Among all these things I have lack of sleep as you may guess. I am fine with it but in order to keep healthy, I want to sleep a bit more, so forth an so on..
And these are just the first things coming to my mind. If I continue with my list, this post can last forever J
My point is, there are so many things in life that we can be interested in, we can (and should) be curious about -I really don’t understand the people who get bored easily. Life is too short for all the things we want to learn or see or practise.
Now I am able to write because we have a 10-day national holiday and I am having the best time in my own way like I dreamt for a long time.
Have you ever thought about your own wish list in life? Shall we use the time more efficiently to satisfy ourselves more?...