6.10.2014

I Am Sherlocked!

Pin It       Yes indeed! :) Lately I am addicted to this tv serie called "Sherlock". (It may even be a late discovery yes.) It is a British crime drama and a contemporary adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes detective stories. You probably have heard of it as well and if you haven't started watching it yet, I strongly recommend you to do so. I told all my friends the same thing and I got just the same feedback as mine.
      Nevertheless I have a bad news for the fans because 1 season consists of only 3 episodes and they release the new episode every 2 years! So we have to wait for the year 2016 to see the next season. Alas!
      Well, here is a cross stitch wall decoration that I made for a friend. She is a big fan of Sherlock as well so I hope it is a satisfying gift for her.


By the way in January 2014, the show launched its official mobile app called "Sherlock: The Network" which was created by The Project Factory in association with Hartswood Films.

Follow This Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment