11.04.2013

Less of This and More of That..

Pin It       Sometimes it is good to do less of what you do frequently and concentrate on different things. That's what I have been doing for the last couple of days. I had time but I didn't make any handworks and instead I was continuously reading or going out for a walk.
     While working you can't have mornings with long walks or quality reading times so as soon as I found a surprise free week, I jumped into such a period. :)


Some morning reading: Chess Story, also known as The Royal Game, is Stefan
Zweig's final work.
Best friend, nature, as always..
Captured this during a long walk by the Bosphorus
And the sunset is even more beautiful..
Reading also in the evening :) This book is about the daily lives of ancient
Roman people. For me it contains interesting information and strongly
recommended. 
 

Follow This Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment