6.23.2013

Very Small Sphynx Cat Made My Day...

Pin It       Yesterday a friend of mine showed me an update on Facebook. It was about 2 sphynx cats brought to a place nearby. I couldn't wait to see them so I ran there after I woke up this morning.
      My very sincere comment about this: The moment that I hold it really made my day and I realized that I have never felt this much happy for a long time. It belongs to someone else so I needed to leave it but it was very very difficult (sigh)...


:)
 

Follow This Blog

3 comments:

  1. I just finished reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun cat books at www.fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the cat stories for the same price as a paperback book, and they are fun to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check it out, thank u for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete