6.28.2013

Gathering information from every possible source :)

Pin It       I met a sphynx owner on Instagram and asked her some questions about these cats. Not only she was very kind to give me a lot of information but also she invited me to her house to meet her cat "Yoda". It turned out to be a nice coincidence because our houses are very close to eachother so few days ago we met and had a very nice talk. Her cat is really cool, lovely, awesome and many other adjectives. It was a very useful meeting and I learned a lot (both pros and cons:) No matter how hard it is to look after these type of cats, I am sure that I really want one to live together. You can be sure of that also by looking at my wide-open-and-can't-be-closed mouth while holding it: :)

 
 

Follow This Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment