5.27.2013

Kaleidoscope Diaries - 1

Pin It

      You may remember I found a kaleidoscope short while ago and I like it so much that I carry it with me wherever I go. Yesterday I went to our summerhouse with my family and there I also took some pictures with it (by connecting it to my mobile phone:). Then I decided to do the same thing from time to time and keep a kaleidoscopic diary.
      To begin with, I added the normal picture to show how images change shape through this tool. By this way I will have a kind of encrypted virtual diary :). (Actually I couldn't decide how to add.. Normal picture to compare or just the reflected image itself? Please feel free to leave comments and give me an idea about it.)

The Picture Itself 


The Picture Through the Kaleidoscope

Another Picture With Just a Slight Difference in Angle



Follow This Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment