4.22.2013

Weekend Home-Atelier

Pin It

      In the weekends I like spending time mostly at home and working on my chainmails and artworks or reading because unfortunately I have less time for these in the weekdays since I work. I also like going out at nights with my friends or family so I try to be productive and enjoy myself in the day. Every weekend, after waking up early and going out for a walk on the seaside for a few hours, I like coming home, having a good breakfast, maybe watching a movie and then starting to work on my things. It doesn't sound so attractive but when you wake up early,you have time to do these all so I prefer that way.
      Here is a picture of my working space from this last weekend (I hope I will share the final products soon:)

Follow This Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment