4.10.2013

Sphynx Cats

Pin It        I am in love with a specific cat for a long long time. It is called the "Sphynx Cat". Most people find them ugly and weird but I am attracted to them somehow quite much. It is not a very common animal so it is very hard to find one and if you manage finding it, people ask thousands of dollars to sell. Actually I am against "buying" another creature -obviously without its will- so I can not ask a petshop to buy one. Therefore I am looking for a way to find a kitten from a Sphynx owner (hopes hopes...).
One of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen.
      The Canadian Sphynx breed was started in 1966, in Toronto. Let me give some information about these cats first. Main characteristic of them is they do not have any fur. At least not enough to see like on a normal cat. The skin is the color their fur would be, and all the usual cat marking patterns may be found on Sphynx skin. These cats are known for their extroverted behavior. They display a high level of energy, intelligence, curiosity, and affection for their owners. (I want a company like that so much.)
      According to my sources, it is quite difficult to take care of these cats because since they have the lack of fur, they need close attention to be cleaned thoroughly. One bath a week is usually sufficient. Care should be taken to limit the Sphynx cat's exposure to sunlight also, because they can develop sunburn and skin damage similar to that of humans. All in all, all the part of their body, even the smallest piece of skin under the nail needs to be taken care of by the owner -as they have more wax on their body.
      (Am I ready for that challenge? YESSS.)

      P.S. Dear reader, if by chance you know anyone to help me about this issue I will appreciate it sooo much and be sooo glad (yes, she still hopes :).

Follow This Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment