1.23.2013

Comments About My Posts: I Wonder...

Pin It       I have been writing this blog for almost three months. Written sections are less than the visual ones because I exhibit my handmade works more visually. I am not sure if it is the right version of using a blog effectively but I try to do both from time to time. Actually I write a lot. Mostly about my dreams, sometimes funny experiences and sometimes travel journals in a humorous way, but in this blog I somehow tried to keep it not so far from my works.
      Anyway, the reason of my wondering is something else. From the start I have never seen any comments about my blog or the things in my blog seperately except from few friends of mine. I am wondering about people's thoughts about my works and my blog so I will really appreciate if you find time to write your sincere opinions. Thanks so much in advance! :)

Follow This Blog

1 comment:

  1. site ingilizce olunca, belki türkçe yorum yapmaya çekinenler olur diye ilk yorum benden gelsin :) çalışmalarını hayranlıkla takip ediyorum, aynı zamanda yazılarını -kısa da olsalar, keyifle okuyorum ve daha çok yazı paylaşmanı talep ediyorum.

    ReplyDelete